Apr 28, 2014

The Amazing Spiderman 2: NYC Premier

My first red carpet premier that I didn't have to build myself.  I was so excited to be a guest for a change to one of the biggest events of the movie season. I mean this thing was an impressive half a block long with every media outlet you can think of in attendance, a fan zone, freebies and a high flying Spiderman on top of a Post Office truck followed by the screening compliments of The Moms Network.

 
 


I brought my 10 year old son for a special after school treat. He's always loved Spiderman, so when I surprised him with the tickets he was excited in his non-excited way about spending some quality time with him mom. He could not stop talking about Kendrick Lamar and Pharrell who both worked
on the soundtrack. After the carpet we headed over Sony to have pizza and rest our weary legs from all that standing we did in the fan bleachers. It was there that we encountered another premier, the new Spiderman 2 PS4 game (available for all game consoles. Mom, it comes out on Tuesday he says (as if I should run to the store in my pajamas and buy it). He also blessed me with talking throughout the entire movie (just like his grandmother)- #fail.  Boy shhhh! Needless to say he had an amazing (no pun intended) time #mamarazzi.

The movie does not disappoint for die hard fans. Go see it and the cutie Andrew Garfield and his boo Emma Stone #fun.

Here are some photos showing all the fun:






That's Andrew Garfield (Spiderman) back there
Sally Field aka Aunt May


My friend Nellie (BrooklynActiveMama and I

Kendrick  Lamar or as the guy next to me said, 'is that Khloe Kardashian's ex?






Shout out to Belkin for the Fan Zone charging station


Danielle Brooks aka Tastee from Orange is the New Black



Brittany Daniel from The Game


Pharrell and his hat


Slightly blurry but I spied Pharrell's wife Helen Lasichanh








Spiderman 2 PS4 fun



My mom and brother went to the Spiderman 2 premier and all I got was this lousy T-shirt


1 comment :

Nellie said...

THERE is that selfie! We are so cute. :) you are very good bleacher buddy.