Apr 9, 2008

One big Mo'Note...

Ok, today I was feeling a little under the weather and I left work early to go home. When I got there, I literally passed out and when I woke up about 4 1/2 hours later it was time for the kids to arrive.



I realized we were in need of dinner so being the well-prepared person that I am-I ordered out :-) from a local place called the Five Spot in BK. Was feeling to ill to cook...



Now, I feel inclined to share this information as a service to you--the food was so GOD AWFUL-we couldn't even eat it. My son, who lives for macaroni & cheese took one bite of it and spit it out. My mother-in-law taste-tested it too and all she could say was 'this food is terrible'.



As if this all wasn't bad enough, we called the restaurant to tell them and they were apologetic and offered a refund (at first). So we packed it back all up and waited...and waited some more, until the phone rang with the manager on the other line. He proceeds to tell me they don't do refunds on delivered food because they don't know what condition the food is in. This went on for about 10 minutes back and forth (PLEASE TELL ME WHY I WOULD WANT ANOTHER ORDER OF FOOD?!)



After we went back and forth about how I don't want a credit and I don't want any more of their food tonight I relented. I am now left with a credit from a place I will never order from again and a bad taste in my mouth (literally).



So with that I have to say thank you to Five Spot for ruining my family's evening but thank you to Ruthie's for saving the day (who we immediately ordered from).



I'm out $31 bucks tonight but I felt the need to post this so your family doesn't have the same experience we did. PLEASE Save your money--night, night.



-Smooches Hot Chicks

No comments :