Sep 30, 2015

My new favorite beauty emporium!

A LIFE filled with wonder is a WONDERFUL life
Sometimes you luck up and meet your social media friends in person and they turn out to be really cool individuals (and then of course there are times you are thankful for the 'block' button). This is the lead in to my introduction to my now friend Carmen Blakely of LipstickFashionMascara who I met at an event a few months ago. That chance meeting led to a joint day off from our jobs and a full day of hanging out doing what we called #AlloftheThings. I had so much fun that day and owe it mostly to her.

The day culminated with a visit to the Rituals Cosmetic and Beauty store or Europe's #1 beauty emporium as it says in their window. I'm not going to go on and on here but if there is one luxe beauty shop you want to add to your repertoire, this is it. From the packaging and scents, to the customer service and the gift with purchase bonuses I promise you, you won't be disappointmented.

Since this visit, I have already been back again to refill (what can I say, I'm a loyalist). It seems my 8 year old also loves the products and luxuriates in the shower with my body scrub more than I would prefer. I should make her buy the next round.

In case your are wondering the price points vary with the full size scrubs and creams around $29 and the smaller sizes from about $6-$15. Below are my favorites from the TAO line (clean fresh scent with White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren extract), and if you go now you can get the free candle that is being offered (I got one yesterday).  with a purchase of $60 or more. Trust me you will want this all over your body.

Enjoy!

xoxo



No comments :