When I heard that Kenmore grills were on sale at Sears I got super excited. Kenmore is one of those brands you can just count on to be around for the long haul.
The Kenmore® Elite 550 Series 3 Burner Dual Fuel Gas Grill (at right) for example I think is the one for us. With a control panel that comes in five sleek colors to choose from, its also currently on sale for $679 through July 4th (can you say score?!!). That is a great deal for a grill with this level of features.
We like to entertain and the cornerstone to most of gatherings is the food. This beauty is perfect for us because it has a large grilling area that includes three high-performance stainless steel burners and built-in side shelves to keep food at an arm’s length to make preparation a breeze. You know for my homemade BBQ sauce or for prepping my pizzas both of which I like to use together. It has many great features but a few that stick out to me are:
· Tank gauge allows you to monitor propane gas levels and to know exactly when to replace the propane tank
· Self-closing cabinet doors add a touch of elegance to your barbecue
· Rust and chip resistant powder-coated doors keep your grill looking stylish season after season. Click HERE and see for yourself.
1. How to get your grill ready for the season. If you are working with a gas grill like most people here are some great tips for getting your grill ready for the summer. Click HERE
2. Family friendly favorites:
The kids love pizza but I really prefer to eat the ones I make vs. store bought. My BBQ chicken pizza never disappoints so that will definitely be on the menu this season. Its very simply made with pizza dough, grilled chicken strips, Gouda, drizzled sauce and cilantro (as a garnish). Layer it all up, place on heavy duty foil and cook till crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with cilantro.
Grilled Shrimp (see above photo) with Mango Salsa - the key to this dish is the mango salsa which again is not fussy. Chop mango and one avocado into cube/diced pieces, finely chopped red onion and squeeze a good amount of lime and a dash of salt. Serve that on top of your shrimp with a side of Mexi-corn...YUM!!!
I have been detoxing lately so I'm super excited about introducing these salmon burgers (courtesy of Hood Chef and our BKLYN Combine BBQ) to the family as a healthy option. You have to add your favorite herbs and spices but they are so good.
For more great grilling recipes click HERE
3. And lastly, if you are like me and need to seriously get your grill game up then you can thank me later for these great seasonal deals available through July 4th at Kenmore.com/grills
As promised, I'm also giving away three sets of A Taste of the Outdoors cookbook to three lucky readers.
1. On Instagram 'like' the promotional post and 'Favorite' the Twitter post via the @Chicbusymom account.
2. Retweet or repost this promotion via your Twitter (and tag and tag @Chicbusymom @Kenmore) and Instagram tag @Chicbusymom @kenmoreapplicances and use #ArtofGrilling
2. Comment to this post
3. Like the Kenmore Facebook page
Winners will be selected by Sunday, June 28, 2015.