May 8, 2014

Chicbusymom Disney Video Series

I've been working with Disney since late last year on a Family Travel program with my ESSENCE partners. The program included several stories on family travel  as well as a trip for my family to Disney that would roll out with a video series. I'm not going to tell you how many parks we visit in however many days and the 10 hr days that I'm grateful to my family for. What I am going to say is that I appreciate them all very much.

I'm happy to present to you the robust section with contributing stories from some of my blogger friends including: NY State of Mom, Beauty and the Bump, My Mommy's Neighborhood, Shanelle Rein, Smart Sassy Mom. Brown Girl Gumbo and Brooklyn Active Mama will close out the section with stories and drum roll please...if you haven't seen the videos by now here they are (once you click into one you can click to the next one right after).








Chicbusymom articles and videos feature Disney sponsored content.






No comments :