Oct 17, 2012

Manicubes: The Working Mom's Manicure

I had the pleasure this week of experiencing Manicubes, which by definition is a manicure service offered to professional women (they also do a 'Clean and Cut' service for men) in their place of work. This is like a Chicbusymom's dream come true and it only takes about 20 minutes. I mean its friggin genius. As soon as I read the email I was all over it.

Its so genius that I'm going to have to figure out how to have them come to my office once a week (I literally never get my nails done because who's got that kind of time?) and if your office is located in NYC, you can too.

Here's How: 
1. Go online to manicubes.com
2. Click to make your appointment
3. Prepay for your service and even your tip if you like
4. Go find your manicurist and relax for the next 20 (ahhhh). P.S. if you book two manicurists you can even have meeting with a co-worker while you both get your nails done.

The Result: VIP at-your-fingertips service that is so worth it. Check out these photos, enjoy, then give them a buzz for an office visit of your own. WWW.MANICUBE.COM

I got a new ESSIE color called Skirting The Issue

You can see they have a range of ESSIE, Deborah Lippman and Chanel (cost $3 extra) colors


Color and Quick Dry in 20 minutes. Now I'm ready to go!

No comments :