Dec 6, 2011

Mommy Wants to Party too!

Ok, so I was browsing one of my favorite sites, Refinery29 and it was like I pulled into the following story. I'm a girl who loves a sparkle, sequin, metallics. If it shines its mine. 


Truth be told I've even started my mini-me on sparkly things and she is only 4 (poor thing--never had a chance).


Anyway, check out these glitzy gifts and party looks throughout. You know for when you get a date night, holiday party or just a night off damnit! 


Enjoy.


Courtesy of www.refinery29.com. December 6, 2011. 


Slideshow can be found here: http://www.refinery29.com/shimmer-list-50-glitzy-gifts-to-give/slideshow#slide-1


Clothes-1


Mango Smoking Style Denim Jacket, $139.90, available at Mango; AllSaints Velutina Tee, $295, available at All SaintsMango Gold Jeans, $119.90, available at MangoTopshop Metallic Pleat Skirt, $185, available at TopshopAllSaints Rattle Brodie Skinny Jeans, $135, available at All SaintsMotelGabby Sequin Dress In Charcoal, $104.40, available at Motel Rocks.


Smooches Hot Chicks,
CBM

No comments :