Sep 3, 2013

Back-To-Cool: Its sofa update time at our house


September and back-to-school time is coming fast and so is that itch to get my house in back-to-cool order. Right now, I'm focused on organization and a new sofa for this season's home update. Today's post is going to be about my blue sofa obsession.

You see, I zero in on certain things and then I must have them or lust after them if they are exceedingly out of my price range at the moment. I spied a beautiful blue sofa in the living room of one my favorite style bloggers, Aimee Song of Song of Style blog and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since. You can see what I mean  by clicking here.

Clearly, she doesn't have 3 children who jump on her couch head first or spill cereal and never clean it up. Nevertheless, I've searched online for a few months now trying to find her sofa and I've been coming up short so instead I've compiled a few that I've seen that fit them mold and look relatively impervious to my Cirque du Soleil family of 5 antics! Check them out:


Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler Crescent Heights Tufted 85
Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler Tufted Sofa from jcp

Design by Conran Brooke 84
Design by Conran Brooke Sofa from jcp
Tyler Sofa from Thrive

Parker 80
Parker Sofa from jcp

Anyone else here updating their homes for the new season? I'd love to hear all about it. Post a comment or link to your work. Smooches!










No comments :