Apr 7, 2011

I said goodbye yesterday

to a beautiful, intelligent, funny full of life individual. I felt for her mother,husband and son as they closed her casket (I mean she was only 37). I cried many tears because she was gone so soon and I laughed at the stories her friends and family told.

I also got to see so many people I hadn't seen in so long and in the process of it all I realized that there is more that I could be doing, more lives I could be touching and more effort I could be making in staying in touch with the people that matter to me.




So today I made a promise to try stop and enjoy life and my loved ones just a little bit more.

Thank you Brandy for putting that in perspective for me (and p.s. thanks for helping us avoid that speeding ticket and accident today-I know that was you). I love you.

And I'll always have your back:-)

No comments :